- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
From the monthly archives: August 2012
Continue Reading →
Our work “Photoluminescence of exciton polariton condensates at high densities”, by N. Ishida, T. Byrnes, T. Horikiri, and Y. Yamamoto won one of three Europhysics Letters awards at ICAP 2012 (International Conference on Atomic Physics).
Check it out here.