- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
From the monthly archives: February 2015
Continue Reading →
The folks at NYU Shanghai were nice enough to include our work on macroscopic teleportation on the news page. Thanks!
This is a follow up to our previous work on the same topic. We extended our method to teleport an arbitrary spin coherent state on the Bloch sphere.