- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
Currently viewing the category: "Visitors"
Continue Reading →
Naresh Sharma, from the School of Technology and Computer Science at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is visiting from May 14-16. He will give a qulink talk on May 15 at 3pm at the University of Tokyo on “Non-asymptotic information-theoretic analysis for multi-party scenarios”.