- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantum finance
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
JREX Research fellow
Desk S1b-5, Room 1410, National Institute of Informatics
2009 Ph.D., Institute of problems of chemical physics RAS (Russia)
2005 Bachelor Sc., Voronezh State University (Russia)
- S. I. Doronin, A. N. Pyrkov, E. B. Fel’dman “Entanglement in Alternating Open Chains of Nuclear Spins s=1/2 with the XY-Hamiltonian”, JETP Letters, 85, 519 (2007).
- S. I. Doronin, A. N. Pyrkov, E. B. Fel’dman “Entanglement of the spin pairs in Alternating Open Chains of Nuclear Spins s=1/2 with the XY-Hamiltonian”, JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL AND THEORETICAL PHYSICS, 105, 953-961 (2007).
- E. B. Fel’dman, A. N. Pyrkov “Evolution of spin entanglement and an entanglement witness in multiple-quantum NMR experiments”, JETP Letters, 88, 398 (2008).
- S.I. Doronin, E.B. Fel’dman, M.M. Kucherov, A. N. Pyrkov “Entanglement of systems of dipolar coupled nuclear spins at the adiabatic demagnetization”, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, Vol. 21, 025601 (2009).
- E.B. Fel’dman, A.N. Pyrkov, A.I. Zenchuk, “Solid-state multiple quantum NMR in quantum information processing: exactly solvable models”, Philosophical Transactions A (accepted).
- Tim interviewed by Harvard Crimson on Biden policies January 21, 2021
- Majorana teleportation paper accepted to PRL January 15, 2021
- Another interview in Harvard Crimson May 29, 2020
- Interview by Columbia Spectator February 25, 2020
- NY Times interview February 10, 2020
- Appearance in Harvard Crimson article February 5, 2020
- Le Monde article on Hong-Ou-Mandel experiment September 5, 2019
- Thermal Hong-Ou-Mandel experiment in PRL August 22, 2019
- Quanta magazine podcast interview August 1, 2019
- Science suffers collateral damage as US, China tensions rise July 8, 2019
- USTC collaboration featured in PhysicsWorld May 17, 2019
- Prof. Byrnes Sharing Viewpoints on TTP March 19, 2019
- Tim interviewed by Financial Times March 19, 2019
- Prof. Tim Byrnes Featured in Times Higher Education March 19, 2019
- Work Featured on the Website of NYU-ECNU Institute of Physics November 21, 2018
- Paper Figure Displayed in Phy.Rev.A’s Kaleidoscope November 8, 2018
- NYU Shanghai features our work on quantum clock synchronization August 31, 2018
- Prof. Tim Byrnes Sharing His Idea on Quanta Magazine July 26, 2018
- Professor Byrnes on Money Morning May 14, 2018
- USTC-LSU-Calgary-NYU Collaboration April 22, 2018