- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantum finance
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
Full name: Wei Huang
Position: Visting Phd student
Career: 2012 – 2013 Msc. in University of Leeds
2014 – 2018 Phd. in Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
1.W. Huang, L. K. Ang, E. Kyoseva. Shortcut to adiabatic light transfer in waveguide couplers with a sign flip in the phase mismatch. Under review at Physical Review A. arXiv preprint arXiv:1711.05507.
2.W. Huang, S. Liang and L.K. Ang, Adiabatic control of surface plasmon polaritons in a 3-layers graphene curved configuration. Carbon, 127 (2018) 178-192.
3.W. Huang, S. Liang, E. Kyoseva and L.K. Ang. Ultrafast electron switching device based on graphene electron coupler. semiconductor science and technology, 33, 035014 (2018).
4.W. Huang, B.W. Shore, A. Rangelov and E. Kyoseva. Adiabatic following for a three-state quantum system. Optics Communications 382 (2017): 196-200.
5.E. Dimova, W. Huang, G. Popkirov, A. Rangelov and E. Kyoseva. Broadband and ultra-broadband modular half-wave plates. Optics Communications 366 (2016): 382-385.
6.W. Huang, A. Rangelov and E. Kyoseva. (2014). Complete achromatic optical switching between two waveguides with a sign flip of the phase mismatch. Physical Review A, 90(5), 053837.
- Tim interviewed by Harvard Crimson on Biden policies January 21, 2021
- Majorana teleportation paper accepted to PRL January 15, 2021
- Another interview in Harvard Crimson May 29, 2020
- Interview by Columbia Spectator February 25, 2020
- NY Times interview February 10, 2020
- Appearance in Harvard Crimson article February 5, 2020
- Le Monde article on Hong-Ou-Mandel experiment September 5, 2019
- Thermal Hong-Ou-Mandel experiment in PRL August 22, 2019
- Quanta magazine podcast interview August 1, 2019
- Science suffers collateral damage as US, China tensions rise July 8, 2019
- USTC collaboration featured in PhysicsWorld May 17, 2019
- Prof. Byrnes Sharing Viewpoints on TTP March 19, 2019
- Tim interviewed by Financial Times March 19, 2019
- Prof. Tim Byrnes Featured in Times Higher Education March 19, 2019
- Work Featured on the Website of NYU-ECNU Institute of Physics November 21, 2018
- Paper Figure Displayed in Phy.Rev.A’s Kaleidoscope November 8, 2018
- NYU Shanghai features our work on quantum clock synchronization August 31, 2018
- Prof. Tim Byrnes Sharing His Idea on Quanta Magazine July 26, 2018
- Professor Byrnes on Money Morning May 14, 2018
- USTC-LSU-Calgary-NYU Collaboration April 22, 2018