- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
We are shortlisted for the IET Innovation Awards (The Institution of Engineering and Technology)!!
The co-research project leaded by Dr Fred Moxley and Prof. Tim Byrnes named The Polariton Interferometer – a novel inertial navigation system has recently be shortlisted by the IET Innovation Awards,which involved in two categories as Model-Based Engineering and Navigation and Surveillance Communications.