- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
Name: Chris Nagele
Research Assistant for Daniel J. Cross at Haverford College studying singular magnetic field geometries created by simple planar current loops.
Research Assistant for Sean P. Matt at University of Exeter studying Alfven Radius dependence on magnetic field geometry.
Research Assistant for Kevin Setter at Haverford College writing up simple cases in electromagnetic duality.
BS in Physics and BA in Astronomy from Haverford College, class of 2016.
2016-2017 Recitation Instructor at New York University Shanghai
- Journal Figure as Kaleidoscope March 9, 2018
- Video: Condensate Duo Puts on a Show February 19, 2018
- APS TV interviewed Professor Tim Byrnes February 15, 2018
- A New Paper in PRL February 15, 2018
- Chandra and Ebube Won BOCO Global Scholar January 15, 2018
- Chandra Won a Prize in Outstanding Paper Competition! December 22, 2017
- Article in NYU Shanghai Gazette September 10, 2017
- Article in Financial Times August 18, 2017
- Article in Financial Times July 18, 2017
- NYU-ECNU Institute of Physics at NYU Shanghai featured in Physics World July 10, 2017