- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
Name: Chris Nagele
Research Assistant for Daniel J. Cross at Haverford College studying singular magnetic field geometries created by simple planar current loops.
Research Assistant for Sean P. Matt at University of Exeter studying Alfven Radius dependence on magnetic field geometry.
Research Assistant for Kevin Setter at Haverford College writing up simple cases in electromagnetic duality.
BS in Physics and BA in Astronomy from Haverford College, class of 2016.
2016-2017 Recitation Instructor at New York University Shanghai