- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantum finance
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
Room 1410, National Institute of Informatics
Max Planck Institute for Informatics (MPII) and Saarland University, Saarbrucken, Germany.
Ph.D. in Computer Science (01/2010-Present).
MPII and Saarland University, Saarbrucken, Germany.
M.Sc. in Computer Science (04/2008-12/2009).
B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (08/2002-7/2006).
- Le Monde article on Hong-Ou-Mandel experiment September 5, 2019
- Thermal Hong-Ou-Mandel experiment in PRL August 22, 2019
- Quanta magazine podcast interview August 1, 2019
- Science suffers collateral damage as US, China tensions rise July 8, 2019
- USTC collaboration featured in PhysicsWorld May 17, 2019
- Prof. Byrnes Sharing Viewpoints on TTP March 19, 2019
- Tim interviewed by Financial Times March 19, 2019
- Prof. Tim Byrnes Featured in Times Higher Education March 19, 2019
- Work Featured on the Website of NYU-ECNU Institute of Physics November 21, 2018
- Paper Figure Displayed in Phy.Rev.A’s Kaleidoscope November 8, 2018
- NYU Shanghai features our work on quantum clock synchronization August 31, 2018
- Prof. Tim Byrnes Sharing His Idea on Quanta Magazine July 26, 2018
- Professor Byrnes on Money Morning May 14, 2018
- USTC-LSU-Calgary-NYU Collaboration April 22, 2018
- Our work featured in ScienceDaily April 8, 2018
- Professor Byrnes Was Interviewed by Xinhua News March 26, 2018
- Our work featured in Kaleidoscope March 9, 2018
- Our work featured in Physics February 19, 2018
- APS TV interviewed Tim February 15, 2018
- Generalized Grover algorithm paper in PRL February 15, 2018