- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
Full name: Wei Huang
Position: Visting Phd student
Career: 2012 – 2013 Msc. in University of Leeds
2014 – 2018 Phd. in Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
1.W. Huang, L. K. Ang, E. Kyoseva. Shortcut to adiabatic light transfer in waveguide couplers with a sign flip in the phase mismatch. Under review at Physical Review A. arXiv preprint arXiv:1711.05507.
2.W. Huang, S. Liang and L.K. Ang, Adiabatic control of surface plasmon polaritons in a 3-layers graphene curved configuration. Carbon, 127 (2018) 178-192.
3.W. Huang, S. Liang, E. Kyoseva and L.K. Ang. Ultrafast electron switching device based on graphene electron coupler. semiconductor science and technology, 33, 035014 (2018).
4.W. Huang, B.W. Shore, A. Rangelov and E. Kyoseva. Adiabatic following for a three-state quantum system. Optics Communications 382 (2017): 196-200.
5.E. Dimova, W. Huang, G. Popkirov, A. Rangelov and E. Kyoseva. Broadband and ultra-broadband modular half-wave plates. Optics Communications 366 (2016): 382-385.
6.W. Huang, A. Rangelov and E. Kyoseva. (2014). Complete achromatic optical switching between two waveguides with a sign flip of the phase mismatch. Physical Review A, 90(5), 053837.
- Work Featured on the Website of NYU-ECNU Institute of Physics November 21, 2018
- Paper Figure Displayed in Phy.Rev.A’s Kaleidoscope November 8, 2018
- NYU Shanghai features our work on quantum clock synchronization August 31, 2018
- Prof. Tim Byrnes Sharing His Idea on Quanta Magazine July 26, 2018
- Professor Byrnes on Money Morning May 14, 2018
- USTC-LSU-Calgary-NYU Collaboration April 22, 2018
- Our work featured in ScienceDaily April 8, 2018
- Professor Byrnes Was Interviewed by Xinhua News March 26, 2018
- Our work featured in Kaleidoscope March 9, 2018
- Our work featured in Physics February 19, 2018
- APS TV interviewed Tim February 15, 2018
- Generalized Grover algorithm paper in PRL February 15, 2018
- Chandra and Ebube win BOCO Global Scholar January 15, 2018
- Chandra wins prize in outstanding paper competition! December 22, 2017
- NYU Shanghai Gazette features our interview September 10, 2017
- News article in Financial Times August 18, 2017
- Another news article in Financial Times July 18, 2017
- NYU-ECNU Institute of Physics at NYU Shanghai featured in Physics World July 10, 2017
- Quantum Communications: Way to Protect Information Security June 22, 2016
- Prof. Byrnes and His Colleagues’ Research Highlighted on EurekAlert! June 18, 2016