- Quantum info using BECs
- Exciton-polariton condensates and new quantum technologies
- Atom chips for quantum information
- Quantum information theory: entanglement and coherence
- Quantitative biology
- Relativistic quantum information
- BEC-BCS crossover of polaritons
- Novel light sources using exciton-polariton condensates
- Optimization using BECs
- Join us
As of January 2015, we will be moving to New York University (NYU), at their Shanghai campus (http://shanghai.nyu.edu/en)!
Apart from the change in location, I plan to keep what we have been doing at NII, in the form of internships in quantum information related topics. If you have interest in doing an internship, then please send an email.
NYU Shanghai is distributed across two locations in Shanghai. Both are centrally located, with the main NYU building in Pudong, on Century avenue (that’s the same area as the Oriental Pearl Tower, see picture below). The other is using some buildings in East China Normal Universities (ECNU)’s campus on the other end of town.